Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Hello, family and friends!


As you may know, upon graduation I will be leaving for Walt Disney World for an internship until January. If you didn't know already, now you do! I’m very excited to embark on this adventure, and I hope that you’ll share in that excitement with me!

While in Orlando, my role will be with Operations, which is one of the many On-Stage departments of Disney that interacts with guests on a daily basis, ensuring that they have as magical a time as possible. The work is expected to be both challenging and rewarding, and while I wish I could tell you precisely what my specific role will be, I won’t know until May 23rd when I check in!

Friends of mine that have taken extended trips abroad or away have shared newsletters like this with me in the past, and I always appreciated an easy way to keep up-to-date on their adventures. I thought that YOU might like to stay on top of things, too – so I’ve included you in this initial email. If your inbox is too cluttered to receive a monthly email, and would prefer to just get things hearsay, that is totally cool (just let me know – I promise we can still be friends). These will also be posted to Blogger, and that information is available below.

In addition, I will be regularly uploading photos to a Picassa web album. This will occur more often than the monthly emails, so instead of emailing when new photos arrive, I’ll just post them and encourage you to bookmark the page. Picassa Web supports RSS, so if you know what that is, just use the RSS link on the side to subscribe.

Feel free to forward these on to others or let them know to email me if they want to be on the list! Thanks for reading, and hopefully I’ll talk to you soon!

Magically Yours,